Guiding You Through The Divorce Process With Care And Compassion
Deciding to end a marriage is one of the most difficult decisions you will ever make, especially when there are children involved. The choices you make during the divorce process will significantly impact your future and the future of your loved ones. I offer compassionate legal advice and bring decades of experience to finding the right pathway forward.
Unique Solutions To Meet Your Needs
My approach is to start with the end goals in mind and work with you to find a way to get there. When I discuss your options with you, I will set realistic expectations and develop a legal strategy designed to achieve your goals with minimal conflict and stress. I will empower your decision-making by presenting the different scenarios available and help you:
- File for an uncontested divorce and represent your best interests in a contested divorce
- Help you understand whether you are a candidate for alimony or why you may be required to pay alimony
- Assist you in learning the assets subject to division and in cases involving high net worth assets
- Provide you with different scenarios and potential perspectives to determine custody and visitation plans while protecting your parental rights
- Assist you through the process of establishing your paternity to then file for a request of visitation or custody, per your aspirations
You and your family deserve a new start. Let me help you build the road to get you there.